Sheet Pan Garlic Butter Shrimp
Serve this simple five-ingredient shrimp dish with salad, cauliflower rice, or roasted veggies for a light and flavorful dinner.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice, or more, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 pounds medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk together butter, garlic, lemon juice and Italian seasoning; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place shrimp in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Stir in butter mixture and gently toss to combine.
- Place into oven and bake just until pink, firm and cooked through, about 8-10 minutes.
- Serve immediately with side of low carb veggies or salad, garnished with parsley, if desired.
Think inside the box and say hello to healthy