Marinade (can also use any fish rub)
1 TB olive oil
1 TB fresh lime juice
1/2 tsp smoked paprika
1/2 tsp diced fresh garlic
1 1/2 TB cider vinegar
2 tsp stone ground mustard or brown mustard
4 TB extra virgin olive oil
2 4 oz. salmon filets
Marinade or rub
4 cups asparagus or low carb veggies
1 TB olive oil – drizzle over vegetables
Baby greens of your choice
Fresh ground pepper — season to taste
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Spray a roasting pan with olive oil.
3. Rub the salmon with marinade.
4. Trim asparagus ends or cut veggies bite size and arrange in a single layer on sheetpan and drizzle with olive oil.
5. Start roasting the veggies while you mix the vinaigrette.
6. After about 10-15 minutes, turn veggies and add the salmon to roasting pan.
7. Cool salmon and asparagus about 10 minutes, or until salmon filets feel firm but not hard to the touch.
8. Toss the salad greens with a couple TB of dressing.
9. Serve salmon and veggies over salad, pepper to taste.