Parmesan Crusted Salmon With Roasted Broccoli
- Broccoli crowns
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Skinless salmon fillets
- Lemon juice
- Grated Parmesan
- Fresh parsley
- Lemon zest
- Dried thyme
Heat oven to 400*
- Place broccoli on a foil-lined baking sheet in a mound.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper, then toss to coat. Spread broccoli to edges of baking sheet.
- Season salmon with salt and pepper, and place in center of baking tray.
- Whisk together mayo, lemon juice and garlic and brush over salmon.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together Parmesan, parsley, lemon zest, thyme and olive oil. Sprinkle over salmon.
- Bake until salmon is cooked and broccoli is crisp-tender.
- This recipe calls for you to bake salmon in a 400-degree F oven for 12 to 15 minutes. You’ll know the salmon is done baking when it’s easy to flake with a fork.
Think inside the box and say hello to healthy