1 large bunch kale, cut into one-inch strips
Zero-calorie cooking spray
Salt and black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2. Spread the kale evenly on a baking sheet and spray with zero-calorie cooking spray.
3. Season the kale liberally with black pepper, and lightly with salt.
4. Toss the leaves and re-spread into a single layer.
5. Cook them in the oven for 15-20 minutes, or until the edges turn brown and crispy.
Kale chips are easy to make. It’s not hard to keep them from burning. Enjoy without a shred of guilt!