Garlic Baked Tilapia in Foil with Asparagus and Tomatoes
prep time: 5 MINUTES
cook time: 10 MINUTES
total time: 15 MINUTES
Adapted from thewickednoodle.com
You can also top your tilapia filets with any type of pesto or a tablespoon of your favorite seasoning mixed with two tablespoons melted butter. Make a different flavor for everyone at once!
- 4 tilapia filets
- kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 12 pats of butter, about 1/2 cup
- 8 lemon slices
- 1 pound thin asparagus stalks, cut into thirds
- 12 ounces cherry tomatoes, halved
- Preheat oven to 400F (or preheat grill to medium).
- Place each tilapia filet on a piece of tinfoil large enough to fold and enclose tightly. (Heavy foil recommended, if available)
- Season each filet with salt and pepper.
- Divide remaining ingredients by four. Top tilapia filets with garlic, then butter and lemon slices. Add asparagus and tomatoes to packets, then seal packets tightly.
- Place packets on grill or on a baking sheet in the oven. Bake 10 minutes or until tilapia is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve in foil packets or remove and place on serving plates. Serve immediately.
Think inside the box and say hello to healthy