1) Slice eggplant into 3/4-inch slices. If you slice them too thin, they will fall apart while they bake.
2) Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Place eggplant slices on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Drizzle the eggplant slices well with olive oil and sprinkle with kosher salt and pepper.
3) Bake eggplant slices for 15 minutes, then flip and bake for another 10-12 minutes until the slices are slightly browned and crisp around the edges.
4) When eggplant slices are done, add a smear of Rao's pasta sauce to each round, then top with a mound of shredded cheese and a pepperoni slice.
5) Bake pizzas for another 5 minutes until cheese is melted and browned around the edges. Serve pizzas while warm as an appetizer or as a meal. 3-4 slices makes a great meal