1-2 scallions finely chopped
2 cups of your favorite veggie finely diced (broccoli or green peppers or spinach are good)
3 1/2 oz. of shredded cheese (optional)
1 TB green pesto (optional)
Salt and pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F (1750 C).
2. Chop scallions and veggies.
3. Whisk the eggs together with seasoning.
4. Add pesto and/or cheese (if desired).
5. Pour the batter into muffin forms and add veggies.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes, depending on the size of the muffin forms.
7. Enjoy right away or put them in your freezer.
8. Give them a quick zap for 30 seconds or so on high in your microwave when you are ready to enjoy.